This text is normally replaced by the Flash content. Please update your flash player here: flash player update
Cloud storage is a model of networked online storage where data is stored on virtualized pools of storage which are generally hosted by third parties. Hosting companies operate large data centers; and people who require their data to be hosted buy or lease storage capacity from them and use it for their storage needs. The data center operators, in the background, virtualize the resources according to the requirements of the customer and expose them as storage pools, which the customers can themselves use to store files or data objects. Physically, the resource may span across multiple servers.
Our Cloud Backup Solutions
Urolime Online Backup is a business-class data backup solution that offers a simple and safe way to back up all your important information. A copy of your data is stored in a SAS 70 II certified secure datacenter so that in the event of disaster your data is still retrievable and your company can get back to work.
- Urolime Online Backup works while your emails and files are open, so that you can backup while you work.
- Centralized administration - You have full administrative control from the web-based Admin Console, making global changesacross your entire install base easy. Set backup schedules, select which files to back up, set quotas, and more.
- Restore from multiple file versions up to 30 days past (360 possible restore points).
- Multiple restores options including right-click version control, web-based, client-based, administrator requested, or virtual driverestores.
- Up to 448-bit, military grade dual encryption safely secures your data during transport.
- Automatic or scheduled backups let you decide when to perform backups.
- 24/7 Urolime-staffed Customer Support via phone and emai.
- Centralized administration means one account can manage several PCs/users.
- Best-in-class datacenter security.