During the first phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, the objective of organizations everywhere was just continuing the workforce operations. The need for social distancing enforced medical, retail, educational, banking, and other crucial sectors to go digital and extend their services to interact with customers. Entertainment players like Netflix garnered huge numbers. In all these cases, it’s high time that organizations must reimagine their business and the fundamental IT that drives them. Businesses that have implemented and leveraged the power of the cloud has achieved a fast and robust foundation that helps maintain the quality of experience and manage scale.
As we move into the second phase of this pandemic, we are seeing IT departments become accustomed to the new reality of detached staff. The cloud sector is experiencing a huge transformation among fast growth. With digital transformation, the flexibility of the cloud offers vital enablement for companies amid the uncertainty. Speed, competence, and security cannot be compromised while workforces are moved to being remote.
The Cloud, Activated
For many businesses, the cloud has to turn out to be the rescue to existence and reinvention. For this reason, job opportunities in the cloud industry are increasing exponentially, and the cloud players see record profit and development. It’s enormous progress demonstrating that cloud solutions, especially hybrid and multi-cloud, are the trending and reliable technologies for business competences and the way to IT maturity.
Mature IT companies have already adopted the cloud early to run their business during the pandemic by implementing virtual desktops, collaboration tools, VPNs, etc. Moving ahead, these same IT companies must be adopted the cloud in many ways to equip themselves up for the post-COVID.
- Scale What You’ve grown – As lively as business and request can be, a programmatic cloud will distribute resources where desired
- Fast Deployment – New applications and features can be deployed rapidly
- Secure solutions – Cloud systems can make sure that information, access, and readiness demands are catered while improving security
- International Growth – Services can be installed to anywhere in the world utilizing cloud-based geo-specific resources and scale competences
- Become accustomed to New Work demands – As employers and clients interact with the business in new ways, cloud aids in delivering and guarding data wherever people are
- Future-Proof – Aspects such as cloud flexibility, multi-cloud, and fast deployment can aid companies better manage operational risks
Hybrid Multi-Cloud is trending now
Multi-cloud and hybrid platforms are trending, it is evident that the cloud system is identifying its users, catering to the companies armed with IT capabilities, or working with cloud service providers.
Now that cloud has brought on the control of flexibility, the second phase of this pandemic is intended to be another great cloud story. Enhancing costs is only the foundation. Higher business flexibility and the capability to help raise business solutions are where the present push is working.