Are Managed Security Service Providers an ideal investment always? Let us consider the example of internally produced healthcare data that needs maximum compliance under HIPAA regulations. While it’s likely to enforce MSSP options as a means to secure this data, the inherent complication of providing third-party access or transferring key storage locations could surge overall risk. In this case on-site, situational security measures may be the best option.
Like public clouds and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) networks provide line-of-business benefits when organizations play to their strengths, Managed Security Service Providers in India provide better security potential when companies cut through the noise to determine specific skill sets. While every provider chooses their own method to managed security at scale, some common areas of skill set include:
- Identify and detect risks: Again, Managed Security Service Providers in India can help companies develop effective IR strategies at scale, and they also bring in the specific services to identify and detect risks. Not only do advanced frameworks spot and prevent threats, they are also proficient of organizing and automating incident response.
- Threat management: The possibility and scale of resources provided by top-tier Managed Security Service Providers pave the way for companies to hunt down and remove threats before they penetrate key systems.
- Data security: Effective security isn’t just about better encryption. It also needs constant, recurrent tracking of key data assets at rest and in transit. The depth of resources provided by the top Managed Security Service Providers in India makes it possible to keep track of the scope of data security and can allow an enterprise peace of mind.
- Cloud service deployment: With many companies now following a multi-cloud strategy to cater workload and performance demands, it’s simple for management to overtake outcomes. Managed Security Service Providers in India provide the depth of expertise and technologies sufficient to decrease multi-cloud complications.
- Training & education: 96 percent of companies revealed that cybersecurity awareness education was somewhat effective in eliminating security incidents, according to a survey conducted by the Canadian Internet Registration Authority. But implementing cross-enterprise education strategies isn’t easy. Managed Security Service Providers in India can help devise and deliver training sessions across silos and branches at scale.